Safe, Santa Photos at
Location: Unit 352 – 32555 London Ave, Mission, BC V2V 6M7
Beautiful border designs, pocket friendly packages and a fantastic Santa help create a memorable experience for your child and family.
Visit Notes & COVID Safety Measures
THIS YEAR IS DIFFERENT…
Things will be different this year, very different. ALL visits are by appointment only with the purchase of a photo package. Your VIP appointment is akin to visiting a photographic studio rather than a traditional Mall Santa visit. Sadly there will be no walk-ins or free Santa visits.
We have a huge, beautifully decorated 2,250 Sqft space and a maximum of 2 very well spaced groups in at a time (20-30ft apart and max 6 people per group). You may be asked to wait under cover outside till it is your turn so please come prepared. Please come in the entrance door and leave by the exit door after your visit.
For everybody’s safety there are stringent safety protocols in place with plexi screens separating staff, Santa and guests and sanitizing routines in place. All staff members and guests must wear masks at all times (you may temporarily remove them for a photo). You must also answer our Covid Safety questions and sanitize your hands on entry to the space. Your booking information will be kept for contact tracing should it be required. Please read below Covid Section for more info.
Santa this year is behind his Toy Workbench and your photo will be a wider shot incorporating a Toy Workshop scene – it’s very cute! There is of course a plexi screen which Santa stands behind (but not visible in the photo). In addition he is distanced from your family.
We have simplified our photo packages and border options to minimize interaction at all levels. Simple upgrades on your pre-ordered packages will be available on site payable by tap credit and debit only. Availability is extremely limited and we open up booking availability ONE WEEK AT A TIME. Keep an eye out as spaces sell quickly.
It’s important that you read this!
- Please arrive 5 minutes BEFORE your scheduled time. You will be asked to sanitize your hands and answer some mandatory Covid related questions on entry
- Masks are mandatory at all times. You may remove them whilst your photo is being taken
- Group sizes are limited to MAXIMUM 6 people from YOUR HOUSHOLD only
- If you have travelled out of country in the past 14 days, are feeling unwell, have any Covid symptoms OR have been in contact with someone with Covid please do not expose us all to it – stay home and be respectful of other people’s health and safety
- Arrive safe, leave safe – keep your distance from other guests and staff and minimize contact with items
- Please do not congregate around entrance door, staff or Santa areas
- Children will love the scenes and naturally get excited, but this year we ask that you keep your children ‘in hand’ at all times
- For yours, and our safety, all touchable areas are sanitized after each visit. We perform a thorough deep clean several times a day
Choose your photo package and BOOK your visit time
We wish you a safe and enjoyable season and look forward to meeting you!